Capital's ultimate care package.
Day or night, the moment you call the 24/7 Capital Air Ambulance support team, our service swings into action to bring your client home. You can reassure them that help is on its way as we immediately step in to arrange a seamless repatriation flight for the patient.
- Our medically-equipped King Air 200 and Lear Jet 45 aircraft will bring them safely and swiftly to a UK hospital, accompanied by a highly qualified medical team throughout the journey.
- Our experienced, multilingual team will take over negotiations with the medical staff at the hospital where the patient is being treated, making all necessary preparations for the transfer - including arranging a hospital place here in the UK.
- All Capital Air Ambulance flights offer a full on board medical team, tailored to each patient’s needs, including nurses, ICU specialists and anaesthetists.
- Unique in the sector, we operate a fleet of ground ambulances too – guaranteeing a swift, high-quality, transfer from the tarmac as soon as they reach the UK.
- The medical team remains with the patient at all times, until a detailed handover has been delivered and the patient is admitted to a ward.
This comprehensive, bed-to-bed service is provided as standard. Should you require a tailored package, such as a medical escort for a client on a commercial flight, specialist neonatal transfer, or there are multiple patients to be transferred, please ask about our bespoke services.